Call for Abstracts - General Rules
- Please ensure that your management has approved your participation in the conference before submitting an abstract. (Approval of travel costs and registration fee)
- Authors should submit abstracts by completing the online abstract submittal form. Abstracts should include a description of content, conclusions and significance of your proposed presentation. The abstract text must be a minimum of 200 words or a maximum of 500 words. Presentations at the DMSMS technical sessions will be limited to 20 minutes, followed by 10 minutes of Q&A.
- Submittals must include the following:
- Title of the technical presentation
- Name, title, organization, address, telephone number, fax number and email address of the author(s).
- Name of the track to which the author is responding (i.e., Basic DMSMS Processes and Methodology, Material Shortages and Raw Materials)
- Abstracts must be received no later than Monday, August 10, 2018. Conference planners request that, in order to facilitate technical review, abstracts be submitted as soon as possible. A late submission will not allow time for proper review by the committee and may result in the rejection of the abstract. The abstracts submitted will be used in the preliminary selection process. You will be notified by email by Monday, August 27, 2018 on the status of your submittal.
Requirements if Your Presentation is Selected
- 50-100 word biography
- Presentation received by Due Date
- Presentation for loading onto session computers
- Each presenter must not exceed 30 minutes (including Q&A time).
- Accept speaking engagement; upload abstract to be linked to agenda
- Presentations that are accepted must participate at the time scheduled by the Conference Committee.
- If your abstract is selected and you accept, you will be considered as an attending participant to the conference and will be required to pay the full registration as long as you are approved to attend the event by your management.
- Authors presenting papers will be responsible for obtaining all necessary approvals and releases. This will include giving a presentation at the conference and for dissemination on the website.