As an Exhibitor in the show, we hereby agree to conduct business in a professional manner, to observe the exhibit show hours, and to the following rules and regulations.
- Exhibitor assumes entire responsibility and hereby agrees to protect and indemnify DMC 2016 & DMSMS 2016, Universal Technology Corporation, Show Management and its subcontractors, show hosts, sponsors and cosponsors, and the Hyatt Regency and Denver Convention Center harmless from any claims, losses, expenses, (including attorneys’ fees) and liability arising in connection with the DMC/DMSMS meeting being held at the Hyatt Regency and Denver Convention Center, November 28-December 1, 2016. Exhibitor agrees to make no claims whatsoever for loss, theft, damage, destruction of goods; nor for any injury to himself or employees while in the exhibit hall; nor for any damage of any nature, including damage to his business, nor for any loss resulting from labor disputes, acts of God or nature, or any actions of any nature of DMC 2016, DMSMS 2016 and Show Management.
- Upon acceptance of the booth application, payment must be received within 45 days or space may be released.
- Exhibitor to notify Show Management in writing if it needs to change its booth size, change its company listing and/or contact information, as well as if it needs to cancel out of the show. Please note: In the event of total or partial cancellation (space size reduction) by Exhibitor, the booth fee will not be reduced or refunded.
- Exhibitor must designate a Point of Contact for the show. Information regarding the show will be disseminated to the Point of Contact electronically. The Show Management will provide the Exhibitor an Exhibitor Log-in User ID and Password to use to register staff members, upload logos, etc. This log-in will allow an Exhibitor to obtain information not listed on the Exhibiting page of the website.
- Exhibitor acknowledges that DMC 2016 and DMSMS 2016, Universal Technology Corporation, Show Management and its subcontractors, and the Hyatt Regency and Denver Convention Center do not maintain insurance covering the Exhibitor’s property. The Exhibitor is advised to carry floater insurance to cover their exhibit material against damage and loss and public liability insurance to cover against injury to the Exhibitor, its staff, and to injury to others. All property of Exhibitor is understood to remain under its custody and control in transit to and from and within the confines of the exhibit area.
- No exhibit shall be permitted to interfere with a neighboring exhibit. Island exhibits must not include a back wall that blocks visibility of neighboring booths. In-line booth walls or equipment displayed must not exceed eight (8) feet in height. Any exceptions or modifications to the height restrictions must be approved by Show Management.
- All exhibits must be set up by 4:00 PM on Monday. Exhibitors not set up by 4:00 PM on Monday will be allowed to set-up after the evening reception. If for some reason booth materials have not yet arrived and the Exhibitor must set up on the following day, setup must be coordinated with Service Decorator and Show Management to ensure booths are setup during the slower traffic times.
- No explosives, fuel, combustibles, hazardous materials, decorative materials neither fireproofed nor flameproofed, or any other materials or substances deemed hazardous under applicable fire regulations may be brought into the Exhibit Hall.
- Exhibitor must observe all union regulations in force in the Exhibit Hall and use qualified personnel for services.